Birthing Legacies Doula Support offers:
– 2 (1-2 hours) prenatal visits, to help get to know one another and to learn about your past births, fears, desires, and anything that might be necessary to help you achieve the birth you desire
– Support via email, phone, or text from the moment you sign the contract
– 24/7 on call 2 weeks before your estimated due date until the time of your baby’s birth
– Birth support (typically 12 hours)
– 1 (1-2 hours) post-partum visit to see how you and dad (and the family) are adjusting to life with a newborn
-A 50% retainer fee must be paid at the time of booking to secure services
-All remaining fees* should be paid prior to 35 weeks gestation
*Payment plans can also be arranged upon request.
Birthing Legacies Childbirth Education offers: COMING SOON!!
-A personalized, one-on-one class with you and your partner. This can be a one day class or be broken down into a few days to help accommodate life’s busy schedules. Parents should expect to walk away with a good understanding of the birth process, the interventions they may encounter, and the most common hands on comfort measures and birth positions many mothers enjoy during pregnancy and birth. We will also cover post-partum expectations for the mother and baby care.
-Phone and email contact for questions that might arise after the completion of class.
Additional postpartum hours are available as requested at $40 per hour. This might be helpful if you need new sibling support and education, after cesarean care for mom and baby, transitional support (because adding newborns is amazingly life changing; and that deserves a little extra support), etc…
Let me help you begin the story of your Little Legacy!
Birthing Legacies serves Rockford, IL and the surrounding areas.
You can also check out more from Birthing Legacies at https://www.facebook.com/birthinglegacies